Tesla has released FSD Beta 220.127.116.11 to employees for internal testing, bringing a massive number of new features to the driver-assistance system. The update includes features from three major software updates: 2023.12, 2023.20, and 2023.26.
Some of the most notable new features in FSD Beta 18.104.22.168 include:
- Improved FSD Beta performance: The update includes a number of improvements to FSD Beta's performance, including better handling of complex intersections and roundabouts, as well as more confident driving in tight spaces.
- Customizable scroll wheel: You can now customize what the scroll wheel on the steering wheel does. For example, you can set it to control the volume, skip songs, or zoom in and out of maps.
- New Spotify interface: The Spotify app on the Tesla touchscreen has been redesigned with a new look and feel. The new interface is easier to use and makes it easier to find and play your favorite music.
- Bluetooth game controller support: You can now connect a Bluetooth game controller to your Tesla and use it to play games on the touchscreen. This is a great way to keep yourself entertained on long road trips.
- Charge on Solar: This new feature allows you to charge your Tesla using solar power from your home solar panels. This can help you save money on electricity bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
Overall, FSD Beta 22.214.171.124 is a significant update that includes a number of new features and improvements. Tesla owners with FSD Beta should be excited to receive this update when it's rolled out to the public. We can't wait to get it on our vehicle and try it out!